Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Winx Club Air Dates On Nick!! :)

Winx Club Nickelodeon Specials! Cant Wait! In the mean time, keep checking out there site for any signs of the Winx trailers! :D

Special #1 "Winx Club" -- 8:00 PM, Monday, June 27th
Special #2 "Winx Club: Revenge of The Trix" -- Sunday, July 24th
Special #3 "Winx Club: The Battle for Magix" -- Sunday, August 28th
Special #4 "Winx Club: The Shadow Phoenix" -- Sunday, September 25th

Season 3 strips (October 2011); current time slot is 2:00 PM Monday-Friday 




BTW, I have not been updating my blog because I've been busy worrying about school, homework etc. :P

Thanks to Ella for the info! :D

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I feel really dumb, cuz I just realized that you're Sassa. *facepalm* LOL I thought you were two different people...

    ReplyDelete